Note Received From an Excited MathTalk™ User:
Adventures in Einstein’s Theory of Special Relativity
“My summer is going great.
I’ve been working on an online class over Einstein’s Theory of Special Relativity. It’s some pretty interesting stuff. I really like it.
Relativity is what I want to specialize in whenever I do grad school in the future.”
At MathTalk™, we are so happy to be of service!
MathTalk™ Speech Recognition Mathematics Software
We provide a unique speech recognition mathematics software which allows the user to voice math.
MathTalk™ for Physically Challenged, Students, Teachers, Professionals
MathTalk™ (a software of Metroplex Voice Computing, Inc) is unique in the Education Industry.
Since 1997, MathTalk™ has enabled the voicing of math without the use of a keyboard. The physically challenged – as well as students, teachers and busy professionals – use MathTalk™.
MathTalk™ Speech Recognition Software for Voicing Math:
- PhD and professional levels.
MathTalk™ has a vast library of voice commands. In 2018, MathTalk™ works with Dragon© NaturallySpeaking.
Benefits of MathTalk™
- All students now have math accessibility.
- Math work can be done faster.
- No need for a keyboard (keyboard is optional)
- Helps user learn the language of math.
- Voicing math helps teach user to both focus AND formulate thoughts before speaking.
- Can create interest for doing math in a bright – but bored – student.
- Can give confidence to a slow learner.
- Prints legible math work.
- By using speech recognition, the user learns to speak more clearly and distinctly.
Questions? We are happy to assist!
Please call us at 817.265.8863.