(Without Dragon NaturallySpeaking)
• MathTalk™ / SN™ 5.5 (Student Version)
• MathTalk™ / SN™ 5.5 (Teacher Version)
(With Dragon NaturallySpeaking)
• MathTalk™/SN* and DPI 15
(includes headset microphone)
* DNS = Dragon NaturallySpeaking
* DPI = Dragon Professional Individual
* MT = MathTalk™
MathTalk™ – How It Works
MathTalk™ allows the user to voice math: Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trig, Calculus, Statistics – through Ph.D. and graduate level. See MathTalk™ Demos.
MathTalk™ includes the ability to voice graphs. See Voicing Graphs Example.
MathTalk™ creates math in ScientificNotebook™ (SN) 5.5 with over 600,000 combinations of voice commands.
• Voiced Math Software for ALL Dragon© Professional Individual 15
• Other Software Included: ScientificNotebook™ 5.5
• Types of Math: Pre-algebra, Algebra, Trig, Calculus, Statistics, Graphing, PhD & Professional Levels
|Translate to Braille|
|Manual and Tutorial Hardcopy and on CD|
|Save and Print Homework|
|Email Completed Work|
|Can solve, evaluate, factor, expand, simplify and more|
|Teacher Can Prepare Homework|
|Student Can Do Homework|
|Student Can Email Homework|
Return to top
MathTalk™ System Requirements:
• CPU: 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor.
• Processor Cache: 512 KB.
• RAM: Minimum 4 GB (* MVC recommends)
• 32-bit: 2 GB for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012.
• Free hard disk space: 4GB (for DNS 13)
• Free hard disk space: 8GB (for DPI)
• Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8 and 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit Editions)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer v.6 or higher (free download from www.microsoft.com)
• CD-ROM installation
• Internet connection is required for activation
All programs have tutorials/manuals and training modules for learning the products.
MathTalk™ / ScientificNotebook™ 5.5
- Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trig, Calculus, Statistics, Graphing; including professional use.
- Learn MathTalk™ quickly and easily with ‘Train Initial Commands’ and Training Modules for Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trig, Calculus, and Statistics.
- Additional features include a CD video demos showing use of the “Replace” command AND graphing.
- ScientificNotebook™ is powered by MuPad™ and has GRAPHING capabilities. ScientificNotebook™ will also evaluate, evaluate numerically, factor, combine, expand, simplify, check equality, solve exact and more.
- For details on ScientificNotebook™, see www.mackichan.com.
|MathTalk™ / ScientificNotebook™ 5.5 (Student Version)||SRP $325|
|MathTalk™ / ScientificNotebook™ 5.5 (Teacher Version)||SRP $375|
|MathTalk™ / ScientificNotebook™ 5.5 with |
DPI (Dragon Pro Individual) 15 (includes headset microphone)
|Bundle Shipping Cost||$20|
Return to top
™, ® – , Metroplex Voice Computing Inc., MacKichan Software, Microsoft, Inc., Duxbury Systems, Inc., Nuance, Inc.